Don’t worry about fitting in when you’re custom made.
Everyone loves shoe shopping, right? Standing in front of that sneaker covered wall picking and choosing. Selecting from a limited collection available for everyone who walks past.
But you’re not just anyone or everyone. You are you. You are different…
I know that 95% of the sneakers on that wall do not impress you. And the other 5%, 10 of your friends already have.
Custom Painted Pink Ombre Nike Air Presto Running Sneaker
In an ever growing world where standing out in a crowd & being different is more important than fitting in can you really afford not to be different. Don't wear shoes... wear custom shoes.
- Cute & Comfortable design. Make a unique fashion statement without feeling guilty towards your feet.
- Eye Catching ombre gradient is sure to turn heads. Hopefully not breaking any necks...
- Comfortable materials leave for smooth and breathable experience. Being stylish has never been so easy.
- Lightweight model is perfect for casual wear or going to the gym. Got an upcoming marathon or event coming up?
- Custom sneakers bring a level or exclusivity to the table. Leaving your friends asking: “Where on earth did you find them!?”.
The elegant & sophisticated design of the ombre is something not often utilised on a sneaker. You've seen ombre hair, but not ombre sneakers. These will for sure leave people asking “where did you get your ombre done!? I love it!”
Safe secure checkout!
choose from multiple payment methods with safe & secure checkout.
FREE Worldwide Shipping!
Free worldwide shipping on your order straight to your location.
Track Your order!
Track your order straight from our site with our new 'Track your order' feature.